Monday 10 March 2014

CATRICE Ultimate Colour Lipstick Review

 
I am a huuuuuge fan of red lippy, I adore the whole pin up look that goes along with red lippy and winged liner and so I have quite a few red lipsticks on rotation in my makeup bag.
 
This is the first time I have worn a non-matte red lipstick, and boy, did it get messy! First things first, I suggest you buy a red lip liner as all bright lip colours especially if they aren't matte tend to bleed. Rookie mistake number 1: I didn't line my lips.
 
I love the pigmented rich red of this lipstick. I would say it would err on the side of a pinky red. It is called My Red Card and is a CATRICE Ultimate Colour lipstick. I adore this brand and it was reduced to €2.25 in my local chemist! Such a bargain.
 
It gives a really lustrous finish and a makes my lips look like I got collagen, but I would HIGHLY recommend you line your lips to avoid looking like you were just shifting the face of someone.
 
What's your one makeup product that makes you feel fabulous? Comment below and Like me on Facebook www.facebook.com/bloggingitbeautiful for more beauty banter!
 
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig