Tuesday 14 October 2014

My Skincare Routine



                                        

A major buzz word featured on all my skincare products is 'gentle'. I have highly sensitive skin and suffer from some Rosacea and so I tend to be very careful when it comes to what I put on my skin. 

I swear by the No7 soft and soothed gentle cream cleanser suitable for all skin types. I think it retails for €11.50 in Boots, hang onto those vouchers you get and you can get it for around €4.50! Such a bargain and so worth the money. I use cotton wool dampened with hot water on my face after I have massaged the cream cleanser into my face. 

I recently bought the Nivea extra gentle eye makeup remover as I ended up looking like a panda and my usual cream cleanser couldn't quite remove my gel liner and mascara. It's really great and doesn't sting your eyes like a lot of eye makeup removers. It also is quite long lasting, I bought this in my local chemist Mc Cormacks in Maynooth. It is such a fantastic chemist for students in the town adm they offer a great discount which is always a plus. 

My last step is the Nivea Sensitive day cream. It is formulated to reduce redness in the skin which is a plus and it is a really nice everyday moisturiser. Not too thick and greasy but not watery either. It's the perfect consistency to feel like you are giving your skin a good moisture booster yet your makeup can be applied soon enough afterwards without melting off your face. 

So that's my skincare routine in three easy steps. I swear by the brands that have been around a. Long time but am always willing to try out new products to see how my skin interacts with it. This is my best value skincare recommendations for those with sensitive skin or skin that is easily irritated. Have you tried these products? What skincare saviour do you swear by? Tell me in the comments below x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig