Tuesday 13 January 2015

Botanics Micellar Water and Radiance Balm Review

                            

Boots is a one stop shop for your all your beauty bits and while in there recently only browsing I saw these two products on offer from their Boots botanics range. Now I can't remember exactly what I paid for them but it was just over the three euro mark each as they were on special. 

I picked up the Micellar 3 in 1 cleansing solution which claims to 'remove makeuo, unclog pores and remove impurities'. I wanted to compare it to my Garnier Micellar water. It removes makeup, but it stings the bejaysus out of my delicate sensitive skin. The makeup doesn't come off as easily as the Garnier Micellar water. You have to soak your cotton pad at least four or five times to remove all makeuo whereas with Garniers version two swipes will do. It says it suits all skin types but as someone with sensitive skin with some dry areas it made my skin red, stingy and tight. Not what you want when you are relaxing for bed. 

Next up I picked up the all bright radiance balm. I had never used anything like this before not even a brightening primer, but I love it! You only need a tiny amount like a pea sized amount for your face so be careful as it does squeeze out quite a lot of it. 

                           
This is it on the skin, it gives a really subtle luminous finish. It has a slight blue pink iridescent sheen to it, making the skin look radiant. I used it in this makeup look below and I think my skin really took on a different quality to it. 

                           

It gives almost a glow from within look, and for a product that cost less than four euro that ain't bad! ;) 


   


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig