Thursday 23 April 2015

Tried and Tested: featuring Maybelline, ArtDeco and Rimmel

                

Three new products that I tried and tested this month are Art Deco kohl kajal liner, Super Stay 24 hour Waterproof powder and Rimmel Colour Rush balm. 

These products have already become my handbag staples so it's definitely a positive review for all of them. 

First off is is the lip balm, it's a gorgeous pop of pink. It isn't sticky and actually has quite a decent staying power. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a name or a number on this one from Rimmel but it's quite a natural pink that actually deepens throughout the day. It's perfect if you want to wear something light on your lips. It's €7.99 at the moment in Boots and I think it's worth the price. 

                   

Here's my lip colour before and after. It's a very natural shade and it goes with everything. 

The Maybelline 24 hour super stay waterproof powder is without a doubt my favourite of the lot. I love anything that will help my foundation stay on longer. This provides you with extra coverage as well and is creamy and easy to apply. It isn't translucent and the shade I have in sand is a little bit dark for me but apart from that no complaints. This is €10.49 in Boots which is cheaper than ask thought for a Maybelline product. 

The Art Deco liner is a new one for me the shape is odd but it is easy to apply and very black and opaque as you can see in the swatches above. It doesn't last all day it does wear off but it is one of the few liners that doesn't make my eyes itchy and scratchy! ArtDeco makeuo is sold at Debenhams. 

*I received all products above as gifts from an internship. All opinions are my own.*



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I bought that Maybelline powder last week and I love it aswell! Its not powdery at all on the skin and love the mirror included!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig