Wednesday 22 July 2015

Review: Ziaja Cocoa Butter

Cocoa power all the way for this Polish skincare Ziaja. Cocoa butter melts at body temperature and is instantly absorbed into the skin meaning Cocoa butter and skincare are a match made in heaven. 

I had the pleasure of receiving two products from the Ziaja Cocoa butter range : the Cocoa body butter and the Cocoa body scrub, both of which I fell instantly in love with as they smell like my favourite thing in the world...chocolate! 

The spiel: 

For all you chocolate lovers out there I would run, don't walk, as pick up some Ziaja Cocoa body butter.  It retails for only €7.99 and instantly smoothes and soothes skin. I am also loving the Cocoa butter scrub , also €7.99, which is a mixture of blended pure coconut oil, Cocoa butter and crushed walnut shells which will polish your skin into looking brighter, smoother and younger looking. The crushed walnut shells gently peel dead skin off the surface, enhance blood circulation and bring oxegen to your blood cells. 

My thoughts: I personally love the scrub as it is great for anyone who suffers from a little bit of ' back- acne', it will exfoliate the skin and is great for thighs, bum and back. I've already had compliments on how smooth and soft my skin is from the Boy so it's obviously working! 

                                

Where to find it: shop online at www.originalbeauty.ie and from independent pharmacies and Shaws department stores nationwide.

Find out more about Ziaja head to Twitter and follow the hashtags #ZiajaHeroes #CocoaPower #CocoaBeauty #SummerSkin 
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig