Wednesday 13 January 2016

GloMinerals & GloTherapeautics Review

    
   
                            

I was contacted just before Christmas to trial some skincare and makeup products by American brand GloMinerals and skincare brand Glo Therapeautics. The range I was sent included four products "suited to sensitive/dry skin". I received a cleanser, moisturiser, toner and foundation to try. Out of the four products I can recommend two. I want to focus on the positives in this review but I have to say that although the the cleanser and mosituriser and supposedly aimed at those with dry, sensitive skin it completely sucked any moisture out of my skin and dehydrated my skin after only two uses so I opted to stop using it. It might work for other skin types so I don't want to slate the range as I really enjoyed using the toner and the foundation. 

                        

The Calming Flower Mist is a toner containing rose water, neroli oil and bisabolol. It claims to provide instant cooling relief to sensitive, irritated skin. It also contains a blend of soothing essential oils and anti inflammatories designed to calm and hydrate. It smells absolutely gorgeous when you spritz it on your face and makes me think of being in a relaxing spa environment having an expensive facial done. 

They recommend you spritz your face after cleaning and then follow with a serum and mosituriser. 
I really liked this product and love the Vichy refreshing facial spray as well, I'm a big fan of these types of products. 

                
I was sent out the Glo minerals protective liquid satin finish foundation in the shade natural light to trial. Now it is quite a yellow toned foundation but as someone with pink toned skin I sometimes opt for these shades to conceal the redness. 



Above on my hand it looks too dark for my skin but I felt it looked quite well on my face and adjusted to my skin tone. The satin finish was also excellent for my dry skin type. This foundation was long lasting on the skin and felt great. I would recommend this as a great liquid mineral foundation to try out as it really does give fantastic coverage. 


I took the above photo while I was wearing the foundation when I was in work at Christmas hence the earrings! 

Glo Minerals and Glo Thereapeautics have an Irish distributor and I'm sure if you google the brand you will be able to find stockists and distributors. 



  

  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig