Wednesday 6 April 2016

College casual : outfit of the day

I'm way out of my comfort zone doing outfit of the day post but I like to switch it up every so often so here you all are. My typical college uniform consists of black jeans, my Addidas Superstars and some sort of top plus a layer. I like to add interest with a fun or quirky piece of jewelry too. It can be hard to know what to wear in Ireland... This summer I threw this on and the sun was shining, I was worried I'd be too warm in the jumper but then April Showers decided to show their face so I've been through all four seasons in this outfit.


Jumper H&M current stock €6.99 / Jamie Jeans Topshop / Adidas Superstars Schuh / Necklace (cut off an old dress) Penneys 

The jeans are slightly high waisted which is great and super comfy. These were actually a Non scale victory purchase because I got them a size down from what I normally wear so I was happy out! Adidas Superstars are worn to death - need to make a new comfy shoe purchase soon. 
*Don't forget when shopping in Topshop and Schuh if you are a student you get a generous discount!*


Yeah I really need to work on my outfit of the day pose... 
So the you have it, it's not a very girly outfit or anything but I don't usually dress girly anyway. It's very comfy, and perfect for all four seasons and from going to lecture to lecture in college although after today I would add an umbrella or a jacket with a hood! If you have any shoe suggestions on what should be my next purchase ( I'm thinking New Balance) leave your suggestions in the comments and also let me know if you liked this post! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig