Wednesday 18 May 2016

Review: L'Oreal Paris Nude Maqigue Anti Redness CC Cream

   

I posted this photo up on my social media recently under the heading "Foundation free" and suprisingly enough, I actually am. I never thought I would see the day I would post a photo online where I didn't have a full coverage foundation on as I can be quite sensitive about my skin as I suffer with redness and Rosacea. 

I stumbled across this anti redness CC cream that is unlike any green color correcting creams I have ever tried before. Instead of remaining green on the face it actually adjusts itself to your skin tone and turns to a light coverage foundation on the skin. 




In the photos above you can see the transformation of th hydrating green cream into a foundation. It boasts itself as a 5 in 1 perfecting cream which promises to provide flawless coverage, perfect skin tone, give a fresh dewy glow, an SPF of 20 and a 24 hour hydration. 

I would agree with most of what has been said about the product however it is not super long lasting which is my only gripe. I would powder this and still use concealer but other than that I think it is super for a light coverage product that still does a decent job of correcting any redness. I love the feel of this on my skin and it also smells great too. I apply with my fingers and you only need a small amount to cover the whole face.

I can definitely see myself reaching for this more and more coming into summer. It is also perfect for those of you who dont like going anywhere in public I.e the gym or for a walk sans slap. I just pop some of this on and I'm good to go. 

I bought this in Boots for €13.99 and the stall was looking fairly empty while I was there. So get 'em while you can! I just love it for a natural fresh faced look.




  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig