Tuesday 8 October 2013

Best beauty buys


The beauty product that I cannot recommend enough for staying power is the Isadora Mattifying powder.

I was waiting for the bus to college one day and ambled into the chemist nearby. Tons of Isadora makeup was on special, and reduced to knock down prices! Hence, I picked up this little beauty as my powder had run out.

It is hands down the best powder I have ever used. It keeps my make-up on all day, it literally does not budge. It also really does do what it says on the tin, completely gets rid of my shiny sweaty T-zone.

I picked this up in the lightest shade 30 Matte Blonde, and its perfect as there is no added colour, and this best thing of all is it also contains SPF 15. The texture of the powder is silky, and the powder puff feels lovely and velvety on my skin. It comes in a perfectly sized compact with a mirror and I cannot recommend it enough! :)


My second must have is MAC false lash mascara in black.

 It is simply the best mascara I have ever used. It doesn't flake off, it makes my lashes look long and lustrous and it lasts all day long without clumping.

 A tip when you are buying mascara is when you pull the wand out of the tube, if you hear a POP! noise, it means it is a lovely glossy mascara and will not dry out quickly. 

That's all for now beauty bloggers! What are your best beauty buys? 

Mwah!

xoxo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig