Tuesday 8 October 2013

L'Occitane Hand Cream Review


Stellar Magazine paired up with L'Occitane to gift their readers with a 30 ml L'Occitane hand cream of their choice. I went into L'Occitane, magazine in hand, eager to get my (dry) paws on my free hand cream. 

The girls of L'Occitane Liffey Valley were very helpful and told me of the three different types of hand cream they had on offer. I set off testing the creams on my hands, and sniffing them for that all important scent. 

The Cherry blossom cream smelt absolutely gorgeous but the cream itself was of quite a liquid consistency. The second I tried the shea butter hand cream I loved the thick, creamy consistency and the smell was lovely. 

The shea butter hand cream is specially formulated for dry skin and contains 20% shea butter which is just what you need to nourish and protect the delicate skin on your hands. After all, hands are supposed to be the first place you notice ageing, so hopefully mine look 19 forever!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig