Thursday 23 January 2014

Bargain Beauty: Daily Moisturiser



My mum picked this daily moisturiser up in Lidl a few weeks ago and since then I have been stealing it off her, it is fantastic!

This is Cien caring moisturiser for the face from Lidl, a bargain supermarket chain we have in Ireland, and it is as cheap as chips at only a few euro, unfortunately I don't have the exact price!

The quality of it is incredible, it is so soothing as I have quite sensitive skin and it makes your skin feel velvety and dries in really quickly, leaving you with smooth, hydrated skin. Just the ticket!

Give it a try  if you are looking for a dzeeeadly moisturiser on a student budget, the texture of it feels like a primer on your skin and I really cannot recommend it enough.

I feel like we concentrate so much on brands these days, but really it is all about quality not packaging or any of the fancy bits....even though those bits are very nice...

Let me know if you try it out or if you have any must have bargain beauty bits on your daily skincare/makeup shopping list

xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig