Tuesday 3 June 2014

#BloggersDoDublin Meetup

On Saturday just gone I attended my first blogger meetup! Wahey! I was pretty nervous as I have been blogging nine months so it is a bit crazy that I only went and attended a blogger meetup now! I've had lots of invites to blogger events but usually I end up working. Luckily enough I managed to get most of the day off to go to Pacino's on Suffolk Street (just at the bottom of Grafton St) where the event was being hosted by Cat from www.bigblondegirl.blogspot.ie 

She had organised fab goodie bags for us from Paul at the Cosmetic Outlet (Check out the Facebook) and she'd also organised a makeup demo with  from Matte to Metallic, an amazing duo of makeup artists. There was also a sex toy demo I am informed but I had to rush off for work! ;-) 

Here's what I wore:


Leather Jacket Penneys
Sunglasses Forever 21
Monochrome top H&M
High waisted printed trousers River island
Silver satchel Charity Shop
Robot Necklace Forever 21
Black Toms (i hate this shoe choice but I need to go shoe shopping so what can ya do)

What we drank/ate: 


Limonito cocktails!!
These were so delish, made with limoncello, basil and lots of other stuff they were so refreshing :)
I also had a Michelangelo pizza, with three different types of cheese, caramelized onion and pepperoni. Omnomnomnom 

It was great to meet other bloggers such as Ashling from www.sempresorres.blogspot.ie Aisling from covetedmess.com and Steph from polishedandprimed.com - Check their blogs out!

I'll post on our goodiebags and what was inside soon as ;-) 

Find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/bloggingitbeautiful 

xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig