Wednesday 19 November 2014

Loreal true match foundation Review

   

Looking for a foundation that will hide a multitude? Look no further! I am in love with this loreal true match foundation and have wanted to blog about it forever but I have just been so busy with other non blogging related things this post went by the wayside! How and ever, I am just mad about this foundation. This is perfect for you if you are looking for something full coverage. 

The bottle reads 'super blendable' which is definitely true. Two light layers of this and it gives fantastic buildable coverage for flawless looking skin. 

It says it's matches skin colour and texture. I mix the two shades I have (Ivory and Rosy Vanilla) to get my perfect shade. It applies so smoothly and makes your skin feel like silk. To top it all off it has an SPF 17 and it really has a fantastic lasting power! 

Top tip: if you want to makeup your foundation go the extra mile, prepping your skin is key. Make sure your skin is as hydrated as possible with both a moisturiser and primer if it is anyway dry as girls who have a problem with their skin just drinking up all the makeup may just have dehydrated/dry skin. 

I use Laura mercier hydrating primer. It's fantastic but a little on the pricy side. Nivea express hydration primer is also a good budget option! 


Have you tried the loreal true match foundation? It is so fantastic and I bought it from Total Makeup Addicts blog sale at only ten euro for each bottle! They were both pretty much full as well. Definitely a must have for the makeup kit in my opinion! 




I'm wearing loreal true match mixed in both shades in this photo below, with mac lipstick cremesheen in fan fare. 

Katie xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig