Thursday 13 November 2014

Ten minute makeup



Because let's face it...who can do a full face in five minutes?! 


So first I prepped my skin with a hydrating moisturiser and primer because come winter it will be getting very dried out and need extra nourishment and moisture. I followed up by applying my foundation Mac Studio Sculpt in shade nc25 with my real techniques brush.  


Then I powdered, bronzed and blushed using Wet n Wild coverall powder in light/medium, Catrice bronzer in medium, and caprice blush in apropos apricot. The brushes used for powder and blush are Nima brushes and the bronzing brush is a Madison brush available at the Cosmetic Outlet. I also highlighted above my cheekbones using MAC soft and gentle skin finish. 


To finish off the look, I fills in my brows with a dark brown matte shadow. The eyes were a combo of matte and shimmery browns and the mascara was Rimmel accelerator mascara with kohl liner from Collection. 

What are your go to products for a five minute face? 



 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig