Monday 23 February 2015

February Favourites

   
                

February was a good month for beauty products in my book. I got to try out Ziaja Skin Care for first time and found out that I am in love with their new range Olive leaf nourishing cream. It can be used for face and body but I have been using it as a moisturiser. It has a gorgeous soufflé like texture, and it sinks into the skin without leaving any greasy residue. I can also testify that makeup wears really well on it and doesn't slip off the face. This is definitely my new favourite moisturiser and would be perfect for dry skinned gals out there and according to the blurb on the back of the bottle 'recommended for every skin type, at every age.' It claims to provide proper hydration, protection (spf 20) and regeneration. This moisturiser is light and non greasy and gets a big thumbs up from me! €6.99 available in limited stockists for the time being. 


                      

Next up I purchased a prolong wear concealer from MAC in shade nw15 it has made a huge difference  to the coverage in my makeup and has changed the amount of foundation I need to use. Loving it! 


         

The Boots botanics radiance balm is getting a lot of lip service at the moment for all the right reasons. It gives a radiant non glittery finish to the skin. I would highly recommend this to brighten up your makeup routine, I bought this for €3.99 at its introductory price. Think it's now €6.99 and selling out fast! 


           

The academie instant tan also has to get a mention. It provides the skin with an instant gorgeous golden glow and wears off evenly, no patches. It's a little messy to apply. It I hear the Cosmetic outlet which stocks it now stocks pumps to go with the tan to ensure  non messy application. 


            

My favourite lip trio this month has to be Rimmel Tiramisu lip liner, NYX jumbo lip pencil In Milk and MAC Creme cup lippy. The NYX pencil is actually an eye pencil but I use it to make my lips look fuller in three easy steps I have lips to rival Kylie Jenners ;) I wish.... First I line my lips using the Rimmel liner, then I pay Milk pencil into the centre of the lips and fill in with my Creme cup lippy which is coming to the end of its life. Voila! Big lips without the fillers. 





This is my number one trick to plump up your pout! 

So that's it folks, those are my February favourites. I'm currently running a Wet n Wild cosmetics giveaway on my facebook page so pop on over to enter www.facebook.com/bloggingitbeautiful 

You can follow me on Instagram at katiejanewheeler or on Twitter @KjWheelo 

Have you tried any of my February favourites? Will you try out my lip trick? Let me know in the comments below.

Xoxo 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The MAC concealer is fantastic to add to your foundation. It's amazing how little you need. The radiance balm is great too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm afraid I might be nearly finished the bottle already but I'll be in Dublin airport Sunday so hello Duty Free! :) I'm loving the radiance balm as well x

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig