Monday 9 February 2015

Physicians Formula Review

Physicians Formula is a major US brand that has just begun to flood our shores. Developed by a scientist for his wife who had sensitive skin it is the perfect makeup brand with a lovely romantic back story to it to suit a Valentine's week review. 

I was sent the Happy Booster blush, the PH matchmaker gloss and the concealer twins to have a go of. I was delighted with the super cutesy packaging of the Happy Booster blush and the fun science behind it. This fantastically iridescent blush contains euphoryl,  plant extract said to mimic the effect of happy hormones called endorphins hence the name 'happy booster'. 

                      

The ultra thoughtful packaging of all of the products I received from this range makes me feel that it had to have been a female who designed the brand packaging. It comes with a mirror and a handy little brush underneath the compact. 


I fell in love with the ph matchmaker lip gloss. Once again the packaging won me over, it lights up and had a mirror on the side to make applying it on the go even easier. This lipgloss is fab, the science  behind it means it will adjust the colour to suit the natural ph of your skin so as to give a natural looking hue to your lips. I think this is fab and the shade my lips turn suits me too a T. I have the blusher on in the above pic too, it gives a gorgeous flush to the cheeks. 

                     

Look at it! Fancy! Last but not least we're the concealer  twins. It is a dual ended product containing a gren camouflage concealer on one end to cancel out any redness in your skin tone and a flesh toned concealer on the other end. 


                     

I swatched them both above and as you can see they are of a creamy consistency. They are easy to blend with the green cream requiring a little more work. Once again, a lovely product to work with. Also very handy on the go or for travelling as it is a two in one product. 

I am very excited to try more from this brand. As of now all products are at the very affordable price point of between €10 and €20. If you leave a comment below where you are from I can tell you where your nearest stockist is, they have plans for a big expansion across Ireland  in 2015, so watch this space.... Xxxx









SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi I am living in Galway and having seen this range being talked and raved about by various bloggers I would love to give it a go if I knew where to buy it from. Great piece by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth, thanks very much :-) Galway stockists are O'Flaherty pharmacy Athenry Shopping Centre, Care Pharmacy 148 Salthill and Brendan Quinn Pharmacy Georges St Gort hope that helps :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh awesome athenry is only 10 mins away! Very excited to try this range, thank you for the heads up :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig