Thursday 3 March 2016

Natural everyday makeup look

Hello ladies, so this look was highly requested when I asked you all back in January what kind of makeup looks you would see on the blog. This is a quick, simple eye look that can be easily smoked out for night time so it's very versatile. I also used one palette in particular, the Naked Basics palette which I think is a great purchase for any beginner makeup lovers as it has some great matte shades which are easy to blend and long lasting on the skin. 

                

Very quickly I will run through what is on my face but this blogpost is focused in the natural everyday eye makeup look. So here's a quick list of what I am wearing in the above photograph: 

Foundation - Clinique Beyond Perfecting 
Concealer - Urban Decay Naked Skin 
Bronzer- Mac Harmony blush 
Highlight - The Balm Mary Lou Manizer (my holy grail) 

             
                

I used the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette for this look. Urban Decay cosmetics are available in Debenhams nationwide. This palette costs €30 and contains six eyeshadow shades which you can use to create either a day or night look. 

                 

Venus is the first shade, a shimmery off white which can be used as a highlighter. Foxy is the next shade its a matte light hello which is great as a base on the lid. Next to that is W.O.S which is a matte light pink which could be used all over the lid. Naked 2 is a great neutral taupe colour, Faint is a rich brown and Crave is a matte black.

             

I started off by priming my lid with Urban decay primer potion and then patted the shade Foxy all over my lid with a flat eyeshadow brush. Then I took a wash of naked 2 on a fluffy eyeshadow brush and ran this back and forth just over the crease. Following this I took a crease brush and ran Naked 2 into the crease making sure to blend in circular motions. I added Faint to this brush and focused on adding some depth to the outer corner of the eye and I took this down to the lash line also. To intensify this you could add a little bit of Crave to the outer edge and make sure to blend out with a large fluffy brush. 

I completed the look with a slick of my favourite liner, Essence super fine liner pen and I lines my lower lash line with NYX cosmetics jumbo pencil in Milk. A neutral or white liner is great for opening up the eye and making you look more awake. Mascara was Flormar spider lash mascara. 

                             

Venus can be added on the brow bone and inner corner of the eye to highlight as you can see above my eyebrows need to be done! 

I'm really happy with this overall look as it's super quick tko achieve in the morning and doesn't require to much thought. Let me know if you enjoyed this blog post and if you create the look at home. As always I'm open to feedback and would love to hear what you would like to see next on the blog. Xx





  
   


    
  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig