Monday 4 November 2013

Skincare & Haircare Haul feat. Soap&Glory, Fenjal & Aussie products

 
Indulge yourself this winter!
       
 
I'm sure you have all had one of those days. One of those days where nothing seems to go right, you look less than fabulous, the weather is crappy and you are just feeling oh-so sorry for yourself. Well I was feeling like that recently and instead of turning to chocolate like I usually would I wandered into Boots and treated myself to a few new proucts with the view to having a spa day!
 
I picked up Scrub 'em and Leave 'em body buff by Soap & Glory. I have always loved the pink, girly packaging of their products. I have some cellulite on my thighs that I would love to get rid of so I decided to invest in a scrub. This scrub has a lovely fresh scent.It's ingredients contain babassu oil and sea salt. It has small grains but it really does the job! I have definitely noticed a difference in the softness of my skin and don't notice the cellulite as much!
 
The next product I chose was fenjal creme body wash. I have been a fan of this product forever, it is also my mam's go to guy for a luxurious body wash. It contains 'pure jojoba oil for soft skin all day' and it smells absolutely fantastic! It is a lovely creamy body wash and your skin instantly feels smoother. I highly recommend it, it feels and smells divine!
 
I purchased the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo an the 3 minute miracle reconstructor as my hair is not in great condition after years of dying it blonde!  It says on the bottle it is 'for hair that's dry/damaged/ a bit unhappy'. It is made with Australian Macaemia nut oil.
 
They say 'our shampoo infuses moisture into dry, damaged hair helping to condition and smooth' .The Aussie products always smell fantastic with extracts of balm mint known to 'smooth rough cuticles and helps restore manageability and adds shine'.
 
The only problem I have now is my hair has gone from dry and damaged to overly greasy! So maybe these two products are just working too well!
 
If anyone knows goo haircare products for hair with oily roots and dry ends please leave a comment below.
 
Treat yourselves once in awhile to a spa day, get yourself a face mask, paint your nails and just relax surrounded by some candles in the bath because you are worth it.
 
Keep on blogging it beautiful gals,
 
xoxo
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig