Monday 11 November 2013

Stuck in a style rut? Get your Christmas fashion inspiration here

Every year I find myself reaching for the usual LBD as my go to Christmas wear, but this year I want to change it up!
I mean how often do we get to wear head to toe sparkle when we feel like it?
 
Why not try one of Littlewoods takes on the piece below: a navy sparkle long sleeved body con or a figure flattering sequinned wrap dress (pictured below)
 
Embrace the silly seasons fashion ideals, and mix and match prints and colours that you wouldn't put together normally.
 
These sexy spike stilettos are from River Island
 

I normally prefer to go for closed in heels versus open toe as my poor little piggies have a tendency to freeze but these shoes were just so fabulous I couldn't say no.
Littlewoods Ireland have a fantastic partywear shop and great selection of heels. River Island is the go to for party dresses and on trend accessories. New Look is an old favourite for staple pieces and heels that don't tear your feet to shreds.

 
We also usually forget the all important cover-up. I am loving the long line biker jackets, shearling waterfall jackets and if you are feeling a little Ab-Fab, why not try one of the faux fur offerings New Look are doing? This long line biker jacket will you keep you warm and on trend this Christmas.
 
 Of course, we can't forget the statement necklace. Pick this one up from New Look and wear it with a plum or berry colour for fashionable colour clashing.




 
 
 
 
 
What are your Christmas  party wear must haves? Let me know ;)
 
 
 
Keep on blogging it beautiful xoxo







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig