Wednesday 2 April 2014

First Impressions: Sigma f80 foundation brush

This was my first order from Cloud10beauty.com and while It certainly won't be my last I was left disappointed by the lack of promised free samples with my order.
 
I ordered the Sigma f80 flat head kabuki brush Sunday night and it came today, on Wednesday 2-3 working days as promised. I love the quality of this brush, its bristles feel so velvety soft and while the handle is chunky its easy to use.

 
As you can see above I already took my girl out for a spin, and test drove it on my date night foundation face. It really buffs the foundation into the skin and gives a flawless non streaky finish. I was expecting more coverage though.
 
However once I try it with a few different foundations, liquids, creams and mousses I will be able to tell you the true coverage it can provide.
 
Delighted I purchased this brush, it normally retails at €19.95 but Cloud10beauty were running a 15% discount in honour of Mother's day with the code : mumrules So I decided it was just about the time for me to snap this baby up!
 
Have you tried the Sigma f80? Let me know your thoughts below in the comments, I love it!
 
Find me on Facebook for more beauty banter at Blogging it Beautiful
 
 
 
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig