Thursday 8 May 2014

Celtic Candles: My New Favourite Scent

Anyone that knows me knows that I love candles! What girl doesn't? They add ambience to the room, not to mention make it smell gorgeous so when I got the opportunity to road test some new Irish candles I grabbed it with both hands.



This one is Tomato & Blackcurrant made with all natural materials and poured with organic wax. It smells absolutely divine and do you wanna know what the best bit is?? The wax melts down to a massage oil! It is incredible, doesn't burn your skin and doesn't set like normal wax. Just lovely smooth gorgeous smelling oil to do what you will with. Fab product available to purchase on www.celticcandles.ie

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Welcome to our Scented Candles site, we are offering buy candles, where to buy candles, candles to buy, candles in jars, fragrance for the home, shop candles, candles for home, home candles, the candle company, soy candles, fragrance candle, candles for less, scented candle.
    http://www.simplyheavenonline.com/watermelon-reed-diffuser/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig