Tuesday 6 May 2014

Micellar Miracle? Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

 
I picked up this lil baby in my local pharmacy/chemist thingymabob. I had seen the term "micellar" floating about a lot from beauty bloggers lately and I decided given the chance I would give it a bash.
 
I must admit I was cynical. I am your cream cleanser and hot cotton wool type of girl but a couple of drops of this on a cotton pad or three just to make sure, a few swipes over the face and this baby did exactly what it said on the tin! No rinsing with water required! Removes makeup, cleanses and soothes in one go.
 
It is hypoallergenic and contains no perfume which is fab for girls like me with sensitive skin. I was a bit wary thinking it would rip the skin off me like a toner but it worked a dream! I'm just wondering what's the catch??
 
A whopping massive bottle like this of 400 ml is supposed to last 200 uses which is about 3 months if you use it everyday, so the price at a tiny €2.95 really means this is a deadly bargain!
 
What are you waiting for ladies? Hotfoot it down to the shops now!
 
If you've used the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water let me know your thoughts below in the comments
 
xoxo
 
Keep on blogging it beautiful!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I picked this up a few weeks back too and had to take a double look at the price tag! It's literally for nothing - crazy.
    I still feel like I need to use my cleansing balm too though. Not sure whether I'm just a clean freak or if I actually need it. haha.

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig