Thursday 11 December 2014

Lippie love

I am definitely a girl who loves her lipstick. A defined lip certainly adds another dimension to your face while a bright colour pop lip lifts an outfit like nothing else. Here are my three favourite lipsticks in no particular order...

1. Mac Toying Around from the Playland collection 

This lippie is a colour like no else that I have seen. It has an almost neon quality about it but without tipping over into tacky territory. It's like a bright bright coral, it's absolutely stunning and would look equally fantastic on someone with a darker skin tone. 


2. Sleek lipstick in Fuschia 

I lost this lipstick on a nigh out and haven't yet replaced it but I absolutely adore it. It's such a strong pigmented lipstick but it isn't matte at all, instead it is quite moisturising and contains vitamin E. This is a strong Fuschia pink colour and it looks fantastic for a night out, maybe not an everyday colour unless you are someone who wears bold lips all the time. It's fantastic value as well only €6.99. 



Here is the colour swatched, it doesn't show how creamy and gorgeous it is in the swatch however: 


3. Mac Creme Cup lipstick 

This is my go to nude lipstick. It's a light shade of pink but it is stunning on when paired with a smoked out eye. I love Mac lipsticks, creamy, long wearing and pigmented. What more could you ask for apart from a cheaper price tag perhaps. 




What are your favourite lipstick colours? I find if you are a makeup artist it's important to have a classic red, a nude, a pink and a plum lipstick in your collection. Let me know in the comments below xx






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig