Wednesday 17 December 2014

What's in My Makeup Bag

Hey ladies, I just decided to do a super quick post on what is inside the makeup bag I carry around with me on a daily basis! So here we go...I literally just tipped it out so this shows what I carry with me when I'm out of the house. These are my basics and my must haves if you will.


Starting from left to right I have my Natural Collection Face Powder in Translucent which is only  €2.49 in Boots. Next I have Rimmel 25 hour stay comfort serum foundation in the shade 103 True Ivory. It says it is a skin perfecting full coverage foundation which I whole heartedly agree with! Retails at €8.85 in Boots. Next up I have my mini Hoola Bronzer I got in my Best of Benefit set. Above that is the w7 brow palette, I got this at a blogger dinner hosted by Cat from bigblondegirl.blogspot.ie it is from the Cosmetic Outlet. I always use the darkest shade of brown with an angled brush to fill in my brows. It's silkier and easier to use than Inglot matte shadows I find. Below that is Vaseline in their limited edition birthday tin, it's the rosy lips one. I tend to get dry lips when I'm out and about so I usually have this or my Balmi with me! 

Next up is my Mac Creme Sheen lipstick in Creme Cup, my perfect pinky nude lipstick. I also have the Rimmel wake me up concealer for under the eyes and to high light also. 

Rimmel accelerator mascara, lip liner in Tiramisu, mini lipgloss from Fuschia are in the top right corner. Below that is my Weleda hand cream. It's very moisturising. I also love the Human Kind hand cream available on Cloud 10 beauty as like my lips my hands get dry when I am out and about. 

Finally I have a black kohl eye pencil  from Collection at Boots, and  Burts Bees lip balm in Apricot Shimmer. 

I have Rimmel lip liner in Tiramisu and Burts Bees lipbalm on in this picture below. 



I usually always carry the Blank Canvas lined in winged it but I must have left it somewhere today! Im wearing that in the above photo too, I love a winged out eye! I don't carry eyeshadows around with me as I have lots of palettes which would be too bulky. 

Hope you enjoyed having a little snoop of what's inside my makeup bag. 💋



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love seeing what others have in their bags, I know its being nosy but who doesn't love it

    Nashia
    www.makeupandbeautymayhem.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Nashia! Going to check out your blog now, have you done one? 😊 xx

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig