Wednesday 3 December 2014

Travel Size Beauty Essentials

One thing I hate is packing, even if I'm going on holidays I just despise having to whittle everything down to fit in my suitcase or even my beauty bag since I am the most indecisive person in the world so I decided to compile a little guide of what are my go to products for travelling to make it a little bit easier for you all! 

                          

First off when you are going on a weekend away having different lip options is always good but who wants to haul around different colour lipsticks and lip liners AND lip glosses? This is why I love these mini lip glosses from Fuschia. They pack a powerful colour punch and there is a variety of colour choices, bright pink, a deep plum and a nude shimmery pink. They have a gorgeous menthol smell and are very moisturising. They are also tiny and will fit in the tiniest of clutches! 


Primers can be important if your on the go all weekend like I will be on my weekend shopping trip to Manchester. You want to be browsing the sale rails not re touching your foundation! My go to primers are Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion in the travel size and a teensy cute Smashbox photo finish primer which I got as a free sample. 

                            

Your base is arguably the most important part of your beauty arsenal and I will be bringing away with me and trying for the first time Dior Star foundation in shade 10. This is where beauty counters or tiny plastic tubs are your friend. You can decant any product into them. Beauty counters are also worth asking for samples which are great to bring away with you. Luckily I work in Boots so samples aren't hard to come by! Rimmel wake me up concealer is also a must for me, it doubles up as an under eye concealer and a highlighter for me. It also gives great coverage. 

     
I am loving this Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating powder in Catwalk pink. It doubles as a blush and a highlighter. You could probably use it for eyeshadow as well. It's a great multi purpose product which are your friend when travelling. 

Hoola bronzer in this miniature size and this they're real mascara bought came in my Best of Benefit set which is offer of the week in Boots until tomorrow btw! 😉 here is a quick pic of the set and what it contained: 


I am a convert to the they're real mascara, I dont think my lashes have ever looked so long or separated. 


Lastly is skincare. You will need a good quality rich moisturiser if you are flying anywhere and to rehydrate the skin after too many late nights/wine. I have the mini Dead Sea rich moisturiser and the gentle cleansing facial wash. I received both of these at the Christmas blogger dinner (blogged about the night in the below post) in my goodie bag and can't wait to use them! The moisturiser has already got a whirl and it's gorgeous! 

                               

You can still tan while travelling with this Cocoa Brown travel set. It contains Chocolate Oil free moisturiser which looks very like their Gentle Bronzer product when you squeeze it out of the tube. It also contains 1 hour tan and Tough Stuff their famous exfoliator. I have always been a fan of their packaging and this set is great because everything is 100 Mls or less so there will be no hassle getting this through in hand luggage! It also comes in handy zip lock see through bag. You will be the envy of the airport! There is no mitt supplied so don't forget to bring your own. This retails at €9.99 in Penneys.

I hope you enjoyed reading my travel must haves...let me know what you NEED to pack on your makeup bag in the comments below! 

Xoxo blogging it beautiful 

      



     
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig