Monday 28 September 2015

Cocoa Brown Passion Persistence Pink Event

Passion Persistence Pink is a slogan so befitting of the Cocoa Brown brand and the phenomenal powerhouse that is businesswoman Marissa Carter and her equally talented Pink Ladies, Kate Kelly and Stephanie O'Quigley. 

In only a few short years Marissa and her team have taken the false tan market by storm creating serious brand loyalty and almost breaking Twitter when Kylie Jenner, ( yes that Kylie! ) featured Cocoa Brown products on her Instagram. It's not hard to see why. These ladies are so hardworking and really know their target market and seem to actually care about their customers! This event served not only to reveal the two new Cocoa Brown products on offer but to motivate, inspire and encourage all women young or old not to believe in a "glass ceiling". In fact Marissa herself said that we only tend to "self sabotage our own success when we think that there is a glass ceiling." 

I was delighted to be invited as a VIP blogger to attend the event free of charge but I am sure the ladies who paid for tickets thoroughly enjoyed the day out. In the Shelbourne Hotel's Great Room. 

We were treated to afternoon tea, numerous on the spot prizes and competitions and of course got to take home an enviable swag bag. I might post a snapchat of me going through the swag bag if anyone is interested! 

Julia Carta, celebrity make up artist, was also in attendance and lucky Marissa got to be her makeup guinea pig as Julia worked her magic and created a glowing flawless base. 

I made a collage out of all the products Julia used. Pic credit to Marissa's snapchat! @cartermarissa 


I will most certainly be picking up some of these products. It was fantastic to hear from someone so successful who has worked in the beauty industry doing makeup and hair for so long. Julia had been doing it since she was 15/16! She gave us brilliant tips and tricks. Always luninize, never cake, lots of small layers - to name a few. 

Before I go off track Cocoa Brown's big reveal did not disappoint. The two new products are instant bronzing gels: 1 shimmer and 1 matte and they should be in store in the next two weeks. What makes these stand out from the crowd of  instant tan is specks of water will not leave you with spotty tan when you use Cocoa Brown's instant tan gel. 


I am so looking forward to trying out these tans as I love a good instant tan! I also got this gorgeous double sided velvet tanning mitt that feels super soft and like the product will just glide over skin! 

If you were at the #PassionPersistencePink event please leave a comment below and if you have s blog I would love you to leave a link so I can follow it. 

I'm off to bed after such an exciting, inspiring day. I'll leave you with these words, 

"beauty is what happens when you are just being yourself." 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig