Monday 28 September 2015

Week 4: My Slimming World Journey

I've been putting off posting this post as I was a bit embarrassed. I gained two pounds last week after getting my half a stone award. I know it's not that big a deal to some people but I really am someone who believes in an all or nothing approach. 

I went off the rails.. Share size bag of crisps, chocolate, etc were had to myself. I didn't plan my meals, didn't drink enough water and didn't get enough exercise. I got too cocky after my first three successful losses and that was my major downfall. 

My next weigh in will be on a Thursday and I will be lucky to shift those two pounds. I don't know why but as soon as I am doing well in weightloss or fitness I tend to self sabotage.  

I just need to draw a line under it and move on. 


Sometimes we just need to acknowledge our bad habits to move on. So here's to a good week ahead for everyone on their journeys. Thank you to you all who have been reading my Slimming World posts! They are averaging about 450 views so I'm glad that I'm blogging about something of interest to you all.

Til next time xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig