Friday 4 September 2015

My Slimming World Friendly Spice bag

It's Friday night as you might be feeling like a little treat but before you go ringing the pizza place think about making your own quick and easy 'fakeaway' instead! 

Here is how I made my 'slimming world spice bag'. I googled a recipe and just adjusted it to my taste. 


You will need: 

1. Two chicken breasts
2. Peppers/Onions (Speedy food) 
3. An egg beaten 
4. A chilli, salt, pepper, garlic and whatever spices you want. 
5. Breadcrumbs (these will have to be 'synned'.) 
6. Frylite 
7. Potatoes 

Now for the fun part...

Slimming world chips are my fave.. Peel your shpuds, chop them into strips as chunky or as skinny as you like. Spray with fry lite, then I usually put them in a sandwich bag with salt, pepper and garlic into the microwave to soften for a few minutes and then straight into the oven for 20-30 minutes.

Cut the raw chicken into thin strips with a sharp knife (watch the pinkies!) then I rubbed in chopped garlic, chilli, salt and pepper. Pop this on the pan with yor Frylite on a medium heat and make sure it's browned either side to seal in the juice.

Chop up your peppers and onions and throw these in the pan too. Cook thoroughly and enjoy!!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig