Tuesday 15 July 2014

Review: Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray

 

Beachy hair year after year is an obvious summer hair trend and the last word on achieving this is usually: sea salt spray. Try saying that after a few cocktails. 

I picked up the Toni & Guy texturising sea salt spray from Boots in a handy travel size version. I had read a few reviews online and I was confident in sun goddess style surfer waves. 

Not so. I sprayed this into my damp hair, scrunched it up and...yeah well I looked like I had been dragged out of the sea like a drunken mermaid. It gave a crunchy effect that exactly mimics the texture of your hair after one to many swims in the sea. Sure, if I wanted that I would just go for a dip! I thought it would leave my with some tousled waves, but still super sleek hair. Maybe I was naive but I didn't like this product atall atall. 

Save your pennies, and stick some sea water in a spray bottle. Does the trick. 

For more beauty banter follow me on www.facebook.com/bloggingitbeautiful where I am a running a 12 piece professional makeup brush set giveaway soon to be given away! Last chance saloon...

xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig