Tuesday 8 July 2014

Style Edit

Here are some of the pieces I am loving this summer....



This dress will be so flattering on all figures with it's fit and flare shape. It's available in a range of candy colours, my favourite being this pinky coral shade fab against a tan. 


I am head over heels with these strappy metallic platforms!! Comfort and style means these are a winner for me! They are available as a Web Exclusive only on riverisland.com


These jeans are the slim fit distressed roll up jeans that are so easy to dress up or down. A pair of cons with an oversized tshirt will make it perfect for college. A fitted top and the above heels will make it work for a night out!


This rose jacquard print skort is so flattering on a pear shaped and can ensure all you ladies will be able to work the skort style! I saw plus size model and blogger Louise O' Reilly wearing something similar recently.

All pieces can be found on the River Island website. Happy shopping!

xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig