Tuesday 29 July 2014

Bargain Beauty Haul!


I just can't help myself when I go into a chemist these days! They always have great bargains and a lot of them even give you a student discount unlike Boots. 

I stocked up on a few different strip falsies, and individuals. They were fantastic value, I just couldn't pass them up at €3.95. They didn't include glue however. 

I also hit up Catrice and Essence, the former being my favourite budget beauty brand. I picked up their prime and fine anti-red base. I'm not sure about how well this works longevity wise, but it certainly works as a cheap colour corrector. I picked up a highlighting pen, and a eyeshadow pencil. The colour is a fantastic bronze called Mermaid It! 

My Essence buys included a lip liner in Satin Mauve. It is a very natural nude-y colour as I find most nudes to be on the pink side. I also bought their Road Trip lipstick crayon and lip tint. They are both gorgeous  creamy colours and apply easily. 

So delighted with my budget beauty buys! Have you tried any of these products? if so, let me know in the comments below ;-) 

xoxo


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awesome haul, I can't pass an Essence or Catrice stand without picking up a few bits, it's like an automatic response! If you've a Student Travelcard, you can get 10% discount from Boots- I use mine all the time, handy for Benefit, Lancome, Chanel etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's very useful to know!! :-) Thanks a mill, I'll keep that in mind for the future ;-) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig