Tuesday 17 December 2013

Battle Of The Beauty Brands






Primer: Personally I don't use one everyday, but I have tried Laura Mercier hydrating primer, Inglot primer, Nivea hydrating primer and MUA pro base primer.
The Laura Mercier is the overall winner, I think the Nivea primer was also fantastic at keeping my makeup on. The Inglot primer felt lovely and velvety but I don't think made much of a difference and the MUA primer didn't rate at all.

Foundation: I have tried a multitude of foundations. My most favourite is Maybelline Superstay foundation and Mac Studio finish foundation. I love a foundation that is long lasting and gives great coverage. Recently I have been mixing a No7 foundation in Wheat and Collection foundation in Biscuit and finds it suits my skintone when I am wearing fake tan perfectly.

Concealer: MAC!! It is incredible. I also like Benefit Boing Boing.

Powder: Isadora mattifying powder in matte blonde. It is fantastic. Doesn't cake at all.

Blush: I don't wear blush at all, but I find the E.l.f blush and contour palette in light are fantastic on the majority of skintones.

Bronzer: I swear by Essence bronzer for blondes. It smells like Coconut and suits my skintone perfectly.

Mascara: I have tried many the mascara. Max Factor false lash effect, Catrice Millions and Mac False Lash effect are all great, but I have yet to find my HG (Holy Grail) mascara!

Eyeshadow: Urban Decay is my favourite eyeshadow brand for the highly pigmented easy to blend shadows.

Eyeliner:Rimmel, I've tried Inglot, but it doesn't have staying power.

Lipstick: Catrice do great lipsticks, as do Rimmel and I am loving MUA's maxi moisture lippy in Style Transformation.

Lipbalm: Burts Bees! It is fantastic

Skincare
  • Cleanser/Makeup Remover No7
  • Toner Garnier for sensitive skin
  • Moisturiser: Bia Beauty Skin Superfood and Mellow Mandarin.

What are your Holy Grail beauty products?

xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig