Monday 29 February 2016

February Favourites


I've noticed a few other bloggers rounding off their months by doing a short blog post on products they loved using in the previous month, so I'm starting off with my February favourites and hopefully this will be a regular feature on the blog. I switch up a lot of my products and so rarely have empties so this is just a short and sweet post of products I've loved this month and I should have an empties post coming soon! 

First up is the Kinvara Absolute Cleansing oil. I finished the bottle tonight and while it advertises on the website that 100ml should be sufficient enough for 108 applications, I've absolutely milled through this bottle and it's all empty after 45 days or 45 applications. So technically I've been using twice as much as I've needed to according to Kinvara. 

                             

It's a pump bottle which is very handy for dispensing the right amount, or in my case twice as much as needed. I just really liked the idea of a cleansing oil instead of a cream, a Micellar water of a gel to take the makeup off. I felt it has definitely benefited by dry skin and maybe has been the reason why my skin hasn't been quite so patchy and dehydrated as it usually would be at this time of year. It's perfect for removing eye makeup just be careful not to get in the eyes. It retails at €19.95 and I would definitely repurchase but maybe use a little bit more sparingly next time. This can be found on kinvaraskincare.com or meagherspharmacy.ie 

Another skincare favourite of mine this month as to be Olay total effects 7 in 1 feather weight moisturiser. It's a bit of a mouthful I know! 

                             

I was lucky enough to receive this when I attended the P&G beauty launch and while I haven't used it everyday since it is definitely my go to light moisturiser when I need something that absorbs quickly. It smells gorgeous and leaves a lovely glowy radiant effect on the skin, perfect for those no makeup days as it's almost like a Mac Strobe cream effect on the skin. It retails at €22 and can be purchased in Boots. 

                           

Finally, I was excited yet skeptical to try the Benefit Air Patrol BB primer for the eyelids. At €29.50 it's definitely not cheap but I was lucky enough to receive a generous bunch of samples from one of the girls I worked with. 

                                 

I would liken this product to the Urban Decay eye primer potion which you all must know at this stage is a cult beauty product! Dare I say I prefer Benefits offering? I feel like the longevity of the product is the same, it doesn't crease and it applies much smoother than the primer potion. This is definitely one product I would be advising you to try out. 

That's all for now folks, hope you enjoyed this kind of a post and I will hopefully be blogging more regularly in the month of March. I'm in my final year of college/university and finding it hard to get the life, work, college, study, social life, blogging balance going. Thanks for staying with me and supporting me since the start however! 

Xoxo 






  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig