Wednesday 16 March 2016

My Lipstick Loves

If in doubt, peace and pout - but make sure you have some killer lipstick on! It's that time of the the year aka Spring when our makeup bags really need a clear out and a refresh. While attempting to sift through my makeup favourites I came across some of my favourite lipsticks and also sobbed at the fact that some of my absolute faves have done a runner... MAC Honeylove I'm talking to you! 

Anyhow I decided to do a blog post on my lipstick loves as who doesn't love a good lippie and a good swatch before you buy. My lipstick collection is predominantly tones of pinks, some nudes and the odd  red - mostly very wearable colours. I trained as a makeup artist a little while ago now and my tutor always said to have a really good nude, a red lipstick and a pink lipstick. These can all be mixed to create different shades so it's a good rule of thumb to live by!

I have a range of brands here to show you so let's just kick it off.... 

 

Working from the top to the bottom shades are as follows: 


Lipsticks: MAC Creme cup, NYX matte Merlot, Bellapierre Catwalk, GOSH Yours Forever, Sleek Fuschia, CATRICE My Red Card, NYX Tea Rose, Rimmel Asia, MAC Fan Fare. 


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig