Monday 18 April 2016

My top 5 budget beauty buys under €8

The end of the college year is nigh, stress is high and you just want to treat yo'self... But you're broke? We're talking scraping coins together from the back of the couch broke. You really want some pretty new makeup however to add some colour to your life... What do you do? Read on to find out what my top five budget beauty buys are of course! Best of all they all cost less than eight euros.


First up on the list is the much revered Botanics Radiance Balm. Coming in at a cool €7.99 in Boots stores now it will certainly have you feeling 'all bright.' I couldn't resist... It's similar to the Mac Strobe Cream but a much more pocket friendly alternative. Put this on after your moisturiser and it will act as an illuminating primer under your makeup to bring out that natural glow we all crave. 

                 

Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk is definitely a go to in my books to perk up tired eyes and make my eyes appear larger. It is €7 and available online at boots.ie and will soon be in store also. You heard it here first. I also used this eye liner on my lips in my first ever Youtube video that I filmed which you can watch by clicking this link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lStgTBVg8Fo&feature=youtu.be. White liner can also be used as a beauty back to create bigger lips so watch to the end of the video to find out. 


My last three must have budget beauty buys are the incredible (and that is no exaggeration) essence superfine liner pen. The velvet stick matte lip colour in Peony Star which I have swatched below and the I love Stage eyeshadow primer. These last three products are all from essence which is a cheap as chips beauty brand available in Penneys. All of these products cost under €3.50 so they are definitely worth a try. 


I swatched the matte velevet lip balm above from essence. It's a gorgeous dark pinky brown that will suit a lot of paler skin tones and work as a Kylie Jenner lip effect if you are a fan of Whirl lipstick by Mac. 

Now you have no excuses.. Wake up and makeup. 

Xxx


   



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig