Monday 16 May 2016

Fashion Fix: Full Skirt Style Ideas

This is a trend that has been popping up a little bit for me recently. I have to say I love th drama of the full skirts and always felt like it would be a piece that might be hard to style. I had a scour around for the best styling options I could find and this is what I came up with.

Options 1, 2 & 3 are perfect for when there is still a breeze in the air, as you can layer a light knit or shirt underneath for extra warmth. 


                                         

I adore the pop of coral in this skirt and it looks so chic paired with some nude heels and a crisp white shirt. This kind of look would be great for family events or semi formal dinners.

                                                    

This bright red is stunning and the colour brightens up an otherwise neutral outfit. Pair it with a fun leopard print clutch and a statement necklace to tie a quirky look together. This is really a look that could take you from desk to bar with a few added touches.

                                                       

The above skirt isn't quite a full skirt but I just love the boho hippie vibe from it. You can put s pair of tan ankle boots and a light knit with some delicate jewelry to top it all off and finish the look. This would be perfect for an outdoor event where it may be chillier in the evenings. 

                                                        

The nautical vibe will never go out of fashion in my opinion. This sleek monochromatic palette of navy and white just screams Parisian chic. Of course the pop of red from the Louboutins heels don't hurt either. 

If you're looking to pick up a full skirt like any of the above without breaking the bank I suggest you check out shein.com they are having a sale at the moment just be wary of the sizes though as they can be quite small fitting. New Look also have a small selection of both plain pastel and floral full skirts so go check them out online or instore. 

Hope you enjoyed this quick fashion fix! 
 
 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig