Monday 10 March 2014

Makeup of The Day Challenge

I'm sure I am not the only girl who gets stuck in a makeup rut every once and a while, where all you do is stick to the same makeup day in day out. There are all sorts of gorgeous colours, shades, contoured eyes, pigmented lippies we could wear so why don't we experiment?

I decided to challenge myself to create a different makeup look each day and anyone else who would like to join in is more than welcome! :) Upload your look to www.facebook.com/bloggingitbeautiful or onto Twitter using the hashtag #motd which stands for Makeup of The Day and include me in the Tweet, @KjWheelo

It would be great to see your creativity :-)

Today, I had to play it safe and keep my makeup rather tame as I had a job interview but I still chose colours I normally would never go for. I went for a purple smoky eye and a pink lip. I used different eye shades and a different blusher than I would normally go for, also a more natural lip.
Natural look with a wash of colour on the eyes for definition
 
What I used
 
MUA Shade Bare from Ever After Matte palette: palest pink matte shadow as base (not pictured)
GOSH Trio in Waterlily~ I used the purple shade
No7 Smoky Rose Quad~ I used the light purple on the lid, darker purple to contour and white shimmer to highlight
CATRICE Multi Colour Blush in 070 Iced Caramel Macchiato
CATRICE Ultimate Colour 240 in Hey Nude
 
Let me know what you think! #motd
 
Keep on blogging it beautiful
 
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig