Wednesday 14 December 2016

Figure Flattering Looks for the Festive Season

Hi gals,

So I know it has been a ridiculously long time since my last blog post but so much has been happening lately in my life - college, career, personal life - blogging has taken a backseat. I know personally the run up to Christmas and the party season can be stressful enough when you add in figuring out what to wear so I decided to do a blog post on some fail safe options I've found from BooHoo and also some other holiday outfit inspiration.


My first favourite is this midi length wrap dress. It has little cap sleeves, a low neckline and a sexy slit towards the front. This is from BooHoo and only cost €24. They literally have it in a ton of other colours - I also really liked the navy. This is super flattering as it emphasis the waist. It's a very comfy dress - the only thing I will say is I felt a bit exposed when I was sitting down in this! The slit can go up quite far... clutch bag is Penneys and heels are New Look.

The link to this dress can be found here 


I'm a size 14 so for any inbetweeny girls out there like myself it's a really flattering fit and so comfortable/wearable for lots of different occasions.


This red dress is also Boohoo and was also only €24. You really can't beat them for value. Once again its a stretchy spandex type material but it comfortable to wear, it has the perfect neckline and a graduated hem line. I think midi length has to be my favourite most flattering length for dresses. The link for this dress can be found here

Some of my other favourites include:

This Bardot style off the shoulder body con dress

This lace detail midi dress

This metallic front cowl neck dress

There is your quick fashion fix with five of my faves! I'd love if you told me where your go to going out shop is, is it online or in store? Also, if you have had any amazing buys from Boohoo let me know in the comments!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig