Saturday 18 January 2014

Makeup of The Night feat. Sleek Makeup and MUA Cosmetics

Yup that's me, when in doubt #peaceandpout
 
I describe this look as a smoky purple eye, winged liner and a neon lip. Perfect combination for a night out, and we mustn't forget that all important contouring and defined brows.
 
I created this look using sleek i-Divine eyeshadow palette in Vintage Romace, my MUA matte palette, my Collection gel liner in black and for the lips: Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Fuchsia.
 
 
I used a matte brown in my crease Penny (MUA matte palette) and then darkened it with Truffle(MUA mattes). I then used Sleek's A Vow in Venice which is a lovely satin finish purple eyeshadow on the outer lid, with Sleek's Court in Cannes a burnished gold on the lid.
 


                              
 
I am in love with Sleek lipsticks which is why I am giving away a Sleek lipstick palette in Tease on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/bloggingitbeautiful
 
This shade is gorgeous as a bright pop of colour for night time. It is so moisturising and contains Vitamin E. It is also highly pigmented and long lasting so an ideal lippy to wear on a night out, to wear for day time simply miss with a bit of gloss or balm for a lovely glossy pink lip that is perfect for day wear.
 
Hope you enjoyed this!
 
 
xoxo
 

 
 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig