Tuesday 6 January 2015

Urban Decay Vice Palette Review + Looks

           

I'm here to talk about the absolutely SHA-mazzzzing Limited Edition Urban Decay vice palette. To say I was disappointed when I heard it was sold out in Debenhams here was an understatement but then on my birthday my Mums friend surprised me with this little gem all the way from Macy's in New York! How lucky am I? 

This is one of my favourite palettes because of the quality of the shadows, they are gorgeous and oh so blendable and because of the range of shades and finishes in this palette. Starting from the left there are nude matte everyday wearable shades and working all the way in their are jewel tone ending with the gorgeous smoky tones on the right. Also included was a dual ended eyeshadow brush and a handy little travel pouch! That might actually fit my iPad mini come to think of it! 

                  


I always start with the neutral cream shade Truth which I pat all over the eye as a base. I am loving DTF and undone as neutral crease colours to contour the eye. Broke down, reign or angel are all nice shimmery greys and Browns to add to a neutral eye look. 


In this makeup look I used Last Sin a champagne pink shimmer on the inner corner, And Angel and Defy on the outer corners. I also love Bobby Dazzle its a fantastic white highlight colour. 

 

I'm also using this palette to make more brave colour choices like in the above photo where I used Sonic a shimmery red shadow and Lucky a dark gold pigment. I can't wait to start using more of the cranberry and pink tones such as Alien and Alchemy, I also think Bondage and Defy would look fantastic together. One is a deep purple and the other is a charcoal grey. 

I used Freeze, a stunning Aqua shimmer shadow for my sixties makeup look here: 

   

I paired the eyeshadow with a light pink lip. I used a Fuschia lipstick called Butterfly kisses but lightened it up with some concealer, nude pink lips and pale blue eyeshadow with a graphic line and big lashes were very popular in the sixties. I know, I googled it ;) the lashes are Eyelure Sexy SeƱorita. 
This palette is extremely versatile and no doubt I will get plenty of use out of it over the next year! I can't wait to experiment, it's such a pretty case as well. This will take pride of place on my dresser. 

The Urban Decay vice palette retails for €49.80 from Debenhams.




    

SHARE:

1 comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig