Tuesday 1 April 2014

Cheap Tuesday: Penney's Beauty Bargains


Well if you read my blog regularly you will note that I recently did a blog post on what I bought in Penneys and these two little beauties were part of that haul.

I bought the Perfect Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner, for the two it was €3. I was cynical as to would these actually be good for my hair, but after two uses I can safely say I love them!

On first use they left my hair with a rough texture before it was dried out, but once I dried it, my hair looked significantly blonder and shinier. On the second use, it didn't leave my hair feeling rough at all, just blonder and shinier!
It can't be beat for performance, and price.

Verdict: 5/5

PS Beauty Range nail varnish Mint

I adore the colour of this polish and it was €1.50 which won't break the bank but it chipped soooo easily so I am not very happy with it. The bottle also has a boxy lid which I found difficult to take off and was thinking how the hell am I going to paint my nails with this lump of plastic? Once I figured out to take the lid off it was a small lidded brush underneath so luckily it was easy to apply. It took two coats to get this coverage. I do like the price and the colour. I would definitely use a top coat in future though!

Verdict: 3/5

Have you bought any beauty bargains or better yet tried out these? What's your verdict?

To the comments!!
 
xoxo




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I use the shampoo and conditioner. They make my hair uber soft but I dont feel it looks much blonder. Good review though :)

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah, I think it looks blonder for about a day and then back to normal haha :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig