Monday 28 April 2014

Top 5 Fab Beauty Products

So sorry that I have been MIA on the blog for the last while, I have just been so busy. I am after starting a new full time job and I am just finishing up with college work so it's all been pretty hectic to say the least! But luckily along with this new job comes with more moola so I've been able to buy a lot of new beauty and makeup products so expect lots of reviews to come! :)

I'm going to start off with the products that I am loving at the mo!

1.
 
SPARITUAL Open Minded Organic Sugar Scrub
 
It's 70% organic featuring lavender essential oil. It is also vegan, and paraben free for those of you who are into that kind of thing! Basically it is an ethically beauty product with no nasty chemicals!
 
It is fantastic for detoxifying and sloughing off the dead skin before having to bare the pins for summer! It smells gorgeous and has a lovely grainy texture perfect for use on the body. It leaves your skin silky soft and smooth.
 
2.
Hemp hand protector
 
Since I started this new job my hands have been getting awfully chapped and my nails are in bits so I felt they were in need of some TLC. This hemp hand protector is currently reduced in The Body Shop, all natural products as usual for very dry skin and it makes your dry hands so, so smooth. It is fantastic, better than my L'occitane shea butter hand cream, and more purse friendly!
 
3.
 
 
Cicaplast Baume B5
 
Cicaplast Baume B5 is like a drink for your skin. It completely moisturises lips left dry and in need of moisture from air conditioning. It is a La Roche Posay Holy Grail product and I got a huge tube like this that will last me ages. You can also use this on sensitized skin, it is a 'soothing repairing balm' so it isn't just for the lips!
 
4.
 
 
 
Rimmel Match Perfection
 
Rimmel Match Perfection in shade 103 True Ivory is my new favourite foundation! I had been using MAC for ages and I was really unhappy with the poor colour match and the coverage and I had heard so much about this foundation from Rimmel off sosueme.ie and so I decided it would be a much more purse friendly option at €9.99 and so it was worth a go. It leaves me with a lovely luminous glow and it has medium coverage that is very buildable with my Sigma f80 brush. I can definitely give this foundation a thumbs up and it is a perfect colour match for my skin :) It also has an spf of 18 which is fantastic as once you hit your 20s you should start looking after your skin.
 
 
Sigma f80
 
5. I have already done a review on the Sigma f80 buffing brush above but it is the only brush I use now to apply my foundation. It is fantastic for stippling foundation into the skin and giving great long lasting coverage with no streaks. I bought this on cloud10beauty.com look out for the sales! :-)
 
So that wraps it up girls, my top 5 products that I am loving lately! Have you tried any of these? What are you loving and leaving? To the comments!
 
xoxo
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig