Tuesday 15 April 2014

Update: Drop a Dress Size Challenge

Yikes! I should have realised it would be a bad week to start my challenge with a hen weekend planned, and my boyfriend's night away...I kind of let myself run away with ALL of the chocolate, fry ups and cocktails!


 I haven't weighed in yet, but I will on our weigh in day Thursday and let you all know. I will I SWEAR be committing myself to the programme with renewed gusto from tonight/tomorrow. :) 9 weeks to drop a dress size! Let's do this!



I've already had fab feedback from Laura Cullen, one of the Facebook followers go like Blogging it Beautiful for more motivation. She has dropped a jeans size! Claps for Laura! Has anyone else done well this week?

 
Stay fabulous x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig