Tuesday 11 August 2015

Review: Carton House Spa

I had the pleasure of visiting the Carton House spa with my mum yesterday and we had such a gorgeous time I had to write up a short little review. 



I highly recommend going for the Mini Retreat. It consists of a back massage and a facial using all the incredible smelling Darphin products. 

It felt so luxurious having such expensive products used on my face an my therapist Louise talked me through every step. 

My skin is quite dry so she mainly used the Intral range and some Fibrogene products as my skin is also sensitive. 

I had a double cleanse, exfoliation, then a hydrating mask applied. She gave me a mini head massage while this absorbed and it was just such a relaxing experience. 

The use of hot towels during the massage really just totally relaxed me and made me feel like drifting off to sleep it was so good. I will definitely be booking in again in 4 weeks time. This treatment costs €70 and is well worth it. 

The relaxation room and massage rooms are also fantastic. The relaxation room is bright airy with comfortable loungers and furry blankets. Soothing pan pipe magic and candles complete the feel of utter escapism. There is a choice of freshly squeezed orange juice, apple juice and lemon and lime water to refresh you and also a big bowl of fresh fruit and most of all down great up to date magazines to browse.



After your treatment the girls brought you a delicious sorbet to enjoy as well which was a real treat. Me and my mam really enjoyed our visit and I would highly recommend it. The therapists are so knowledgable and really make you feel at ease. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig