Thursday 7 November 2013

Makeup Of The Day


Hello lovelies,

I haven't done a makeup of the day (motd) post in quite awhile so I decided to update :)

This is a normal day look I did for college with a smoky brown eye, winger linger, and a soft glossy pink lip. Depending on how much makeup you like to wear, this could also be a day look or even bridal.

Products I used:

Face: Collection foundation in Biscuit mixed with Shade 2 MUA matte foundation in Honeycomb

Eyes: MUA matte palette got an outing for this one! I am making great use of matte shadows since I've been doing my makeup course and we are having it drilled into us that matte shadows are the only way to go for a structured eye. I used all the brown shades basically to create this. I also used a shimmery rose gold shadow on my lid from an old MAC palette I have.

I created my winged eyeliner using MAC liquid liner. You really need a steady hand for liquid liner application. I find it best to draw the flick, and then go inwards thickening the line. If you make any mistakes put some moisturiser on a cotton bud and flick it away.

I also outlined my eyes in Inglot soft precision eyeliner in Black.

Lips: I used a baby pink lipstick with Catrice nude gloss over it. Catrice do great nude lipsticks and glosses at affordable prices.

And no, I don't have blusher on! I just have that natural rosy glow ;)

I set my foundation with my Isadora mattifying powder in shade 30 and I use an essence bronzer for blondes. It smells like coconut, its gorgeous.

I recently ordered a lot of products from elf, so I will have another haul up soon fingers crossed :)

Eyes Lips Face is a bargain beauty brand much like MUA and I ordered the St. Lucia blusher/bronzer cream contour palette, a concealer brush, a brush belt and two of their lipsticks in Captivating and Sociable. I can't wait to paint my  lips with them!

I have recently got into lipstick in a big way. I find that they really finish off your outfit, and on MUA website they are just so cheap and great quality I have to say! They are very long lasting.

That's all for now folks,

Keep on blogging it beautiful

xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig