Saturday 23 November 2013

What do you love about Christmas? #Falala Blogger tag

FAVORITE WINTER DRINK ?      
I love some mulled wine after a bit of ice skating. This little market in Temple Bar used to do absolutely delicious Jack Daniels hot chocolate so either of them! Yum-yum!

FAVORITE WINTER SNACK ?

I don't think there is anything in particular, but favourite winter food is of course roast dinner!!

IN WINTER I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT :
Cosy, cosy clothes! Lots of warm knits, a big coat, scarf, hat, gloves, fluffy bedsocks and Uggs!


FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG ?
All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey is my all time favourite, and also Fairytale of New York by the Pogues because I'm Irish and it is a classic. 


BEAUTY MUST HAVE FOR WINTER ? 
 Lip Balm, I use Carmex and Burts Bees and my lips still manage to be chapped! Also handcream, as I usually forget my gloves...Loccitane is great :) 

CHRISTMAS MOVIE ? 
Home Alone, every time. I also love Christmas with the Kranks and Elf. 

DO YOU LIKE SNOW ? 
 It's great for a bit, but then it gets a bit tiresome. Doesn't feel like Christmas without it though! Nothing as magical as waking up to a white blanket of snow. 
CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS DAY : 

 Christmas Eve as I love the anticipation and opening a present on Christmas Eve. 

IN WINTER I LOVE : 

Going Christmas shopping! 

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST :     
 Makeup, clothes...etc. I'm heading to New York for Christmas :) 


If you love Christmas, why not try the #falala tag ? 

Leave links below so I can see your answers! 

Keep on blogging it beautiful 


xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig