Friday 15 November 2013

What gets my goat: Girls in the gym


I feel compelled to write this piece after being in the gym today, working hard I might add!

I don't go very often but when I do, I go hard! I did 55 minutes of cardio. Twenty minutes on the treadmill doing HIIT ( High intensity interval training), 15 minutes on the bike, and 20 minutes on the cross trainer which is where I encountered the 'gym' girl.

I was there slaving away, sweat dripping down by bright red face attractively, attired in my typical work out gear when this 'young one' gets on the cross trainer beside me.

Hair done, full face of makeup on, and wearing the most inappropriate clothes for the gym EVER. She gets on the cross trainer and starts doing the most ridiculous version of a workout I have ever seen. It mostly involved her sticking her arse out, holding on to the cross trainer while barely moving, looking all around her to see if she was getting any looks.

Ugh! Pissed me off so much, I just wanted to shake the bubblegum snapping Barbie! For god sake did she not realise how ridiculous she looked?!

I know sometimes going to the gym full of a bunch of guys can be intimidating. But you are only making yourself look like a brain dead fool if you go around in the gym like that. What is the actual point?

I don't know if I sound really harsh but it really iritates me when girls put on an act like that, especially when it makes the sweaty girl next to her working hard look bad!



I'd love to hear your thoughts :)


Keep on blogging it beautiful


& making an effort in the gym!


xoxo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig