Saturday 8 February 2014

Get Bronzed with Cocoa Brown's New Products Spring 2014


Cocoa Brown have showcased their latest tanning offerings for Spring 2014 as you gals can see above. They have included Lovely Legs tanning makeup for flawless pins which is set to rival cult favourite Sally Hansen this March in price at €7.99!


As a recent Cocoa Brown convert I have only just been getting to grips with my Night and Day tan but am looking forward to trying out the Gentle Bronze gradual tan which retails at €5.99 for 'beautifully hydrated bronzed skin everyday'.

They also have their best selling 1 hour tan now available in a hand luggage friendly size, perfect for bringing on your holliers if you wanna fake instead of bake.

What do you think of some of their new products? I am still on the fence on whether I prefer Cocoa Brown to St.Moritz...

 
xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig