Tuesday 22 July 2014

Updated: What's in My Makeup Bag

I don't know about you but I loooove reading posts about what other beauty bloggers have in their makeup bags. You can pick up some great ideas of products to try or buy and in general it's just nice to have a nose at what pretty products are residing in their makeup bags. So first things first, I did a post like this already but I have completely overhauled my makeup bag since then, to read what was in my old makeup bag click right hurrrr 


 
from left to right....
 
Smashbox Photofinish primer - It's definitely worth the price tag. This primer has been voted time and time again the best, and I can testify that it has definitely played a huge part in keeping my makeup on my face!
 
Mac Studio Sculpt NC25- I switched to this gel based foundation recently as this formula is supposed to work really well with dry skin and is extra hydrating. I really have noticed a difference with how my foundation looks but it could be all down to my Real Techniques Expert Face brush. I'll get on to that in a min.... ;-)
 
Mac prolongwear concealer compact- I picked this up in New York last Christmas and it has been a great addition to my kit. I use the yellow and peach tones at the bottom to colour correct. I use the yellow to conceal any redness on my nose and the peach for my dark circles. I also use the darker shades occaisionally to contour.
 
Real techniques expert Face brush- My absolute fave brush to use on myself! This is fan-flipping tastic if you are after full coverage. I pat and stipple my foundation on with this brush. It allows me to give extra coverage where needed.
 

 
Starting from the top left hand corner...
 
Catrice Matte bronzing powder in medium bronze
 
is my absolute favourite bronzer, I have broken all ofthe ones I have owned however!
 
Catrice defining blush in Apropos Apricot
 
This is a stunning blush. It has rose gold tones, flecks of gold within the peachiness of the blush and it really suits almost everyone! Peach instead of pink tone blushers are great for concealing redness
 
Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder in Translucent
 
I love this powder as it doesn't add any extra colour to your foundation. It is in shade 010 Translucent. I wouldn't say it is waterproof as it claims to be but it is a great bargain buy for mattifying on the go.
 
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle
 
This adds a gorgeous shimmer ot your cheekbones and a different dimension to your face. Just pat it on and your good to go!
 

 
I received the above mascara in a goodie bag from the Cosmetic Outlet. It is a brown mascara which is great for day and the curved brush fits perfectly to my eye shape! It makes applying mascara so much easier. This mascara never flakes off and does the job brilliantly.

 
Maybelline baby Lips
 
If you haven't heard of baby lips or baby skin or other baby body parts where have you been living? This has been moisturising my lips to perfection since I picked it up in a supermarket while on my hols in Portugal.
 
There you have it, these are my everyday makeup bag essentials!! Are you going to try any of these products out? Let me know in the commentds below ;)
 
xoxo
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig