Friday 4 July 2014

14 Day Teatox

I am not one to buy into the latest fads, be it weightloss or beauty trends but the one that I have been hearing most about lately is the Bootea detox or the 14 day teatox. It doesn't involve taking pills or milkshakes or so called 'meal replacement' bars it involves eating normally and the only change to your routine being drinking a detox tea every morning, and a bed time cleanse tea every second night.

Instead of spending my hard earned dollah on one of these detoxes online I had a look around my cupboards and found my unused Pukka detox tea and my aloe vera colon cleanse tablets.



The Pukka detox tea promises to cleanse and revive and contains cardamom, fennel and aniseed. They recommend you drink this first thing in the morning after leaving it to brew for 5minutes.

The aloe vera colon cleanse tablets are from Holland & Barrett and I purchased these back when I was suffering with stomach problems. I don't know how true it is but they are meant to rid your gut of bad bacteria. You take one nightly or every second night like I would be doing. The colon cleanse is meant to flush the toxins out of your system over night.

The online "teatoxes" are supposed to produce a laxative effect which is why I suppose it can lead to weight loss but if it is cleansing your system doing it for two weeks of the year can't hurt!

I'm giving this a whirl anyways ladies, feel free to join me! I will post updates throughout the two weeks and at the end of it to let you know if I notice any difference.

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried anything like this before & Join in on the chat on Facebook at Blogging it Beautiful

Stay fabulous xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig